FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 1, 2017
Contact: Blanca Moreno
NOMINEES FOR ARIZONA COURT OF APPEALS ANNOUNCED
The Commission on Appellate Court Appointments has recommended five nominees to Governor Doug Ducey for an opening on Division Two of the Arizona Court of Appeals.
The nominees for the opening created by the retirement of Judge Michael O. Miller are:
- Sean E. Brearcliffe, Republican, a Judge at the Superior Court in Pima County.
- David J. Euchner, Libertarian, Appeals Unit Supervisor of the Pima County Public Defender’s Office.
- George O. Krauja, Republican, Director at Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Douglas Metcalf, Republican, a Judge at the Superior Court in Pima County.
- Regina L. Nassen, Independent, Deputy County Attorney at the Pima County Attorney’s Office.
Governor Ducey will appoint the new judge. Comments can be made to the Governor at https://azgovernor.gov/judges.
Division Two of the Court of Appeals hears cases arising in Cochise, Gila, Graham, Greenlee, Pima, Pinal, and Santa Cruz counties.
The original announcement can be found at http://www.azcourts.gov/Portals/75/Appellate_Vacancies/Miller/NewsRelease-Nominations-Miller.pdf.