FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
January 12, 2017
Contact: Blanca Moreno
JUDICIAL NOMINEES ANNOUNCED
The Pima County Commission on Trial Court Appointments has recommended five candidates to Governor Doug Ducey for an opening on the Pima County Superior Court.
Nominees for the opening created by the retirement of Judge Carmine Cornelio are:
- Vincent J. Frey, Democrat, Felony Trial Supervisor with the Pima County Legal Defender’s Office.
- Kellie L. Johnson, Democrat, Chief Criminal Deputy with the Pima County Attorney’s Office.
- Nanette C. Morrow, Republican, Assistant Attorney General with the Arizona Attorney General’s Office.
- Greg Sakall, Republican, Staff Attorney with Goldberg and Osborne.
- Wayne E. Yehling, Democrat, Commissioner with the Pima County Superior Court.
Governor Ducey will make the appointment.